Full Paper Submission Guidelines
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 4 pages ONLY (A4 size), in the form of PDF file to the conference electronically through the following link.
- Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
- All papers submitted must follow the IEEE Conference format which can be downloaded from the following link [IEEE Paper Template]
- The authors must not indicate their names, affiliations and acknowledgements in the body of submitted paper. The authors only give their personal information during the online submission.
- A peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration.
- If a paper is accepted, at least one author need to register and present the paper
For Authors’ Action
Upon paper acceptance, authors may start preparing for the conference. Below is a simple checklist and guideline for reference:
A. Revise your paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 4 pages ONLY in A4 size, including figures, tables and references.
- All papers must follow the IEEE Conference format which can be downloaded from the following link [IEEE Paper Template]
- Please use the given template either in Word or Latex and do not use any other template. Failure to do so may result in your paper exclusion from IEEE Xplore.
B. Register and pay the conference fee
- All registration must be done through EDAS
- Please refer to REGISTRATION page
- For IEEE members, please update your EDAS profile to include your IEEE membership ID.
- For student author, please email the scanned copy of your student identification card to email@example.com
C. Upload the camera ready paper
- The camera ready paper MUST be uploaded only through EDAS. Authors need to convert and check their final manuscript before uploading to EDAS at the PDF eXpress website.
- Please complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF) in EDAS.
- APCCAS Conference ID: 51387X
- PrimeAsia Conference ID: 51450X
D. Arrange your travel and accommodation
- Depending on your nationality, you may be required to apply for a visa in advance to enter Malaysia.
- Accommodation can be booked either through the hotel’s official website or through the many hotel reservation sites such as Booking.com, Agoda, etc.
E. Update the presenter information (in EDAS profile of the presenter)
- If the registered author cannot attend the conference, please state who among the authors will be attending and presenting the paper.
- Please also update a short biography of the presenter in his/her EDAS profile.
- Please indicate if the attendee/presenter requires vegetarian meals
- IMPORTANT: Please use the designated template
NO-SHOW AND ORIGINALITY POLICY
- Please take note that IEEE has a strict policy on “NO-SHOW”; be it physically no-show as well as online no-show. The IEEE has implemented policies to exclude authors who do not present their paper from further distribution of their publication, such as exclusion from IEEE Xplore. Therefore, one of the authors or their representatives MUST present the paper at the event.
- Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Conference Secretariat.
- Any cancellation made within 30 days from the conference date will be subjected to a 50% cancellation charge.
- As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person without incurring any cost penalty.
- No refund can be made after 7th November 2021. The Conference Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.