|Applications for 2021 CASS Student Travel Awards Now Open|
CASS offers Student Travel Awards to enable the winners to present their research work at CASS flagship conferences.
Submission Deadline 1: 15 July 2021
Submission Deadline 2: 30 September 2021
The amount of financial assistance provided to each student will be based on specifics of the travel involved and cannot exceed a maximum of $1500 USD. For virtual conferences, registration fees can be supported.
These awards can be used both as reimbursement of expenses for attending a conference that has taken place up to one year before the grant application deadline and also as a grant for attending a conference that will take place up to one year after the application deadline.
* Students must have had their papers selected for presentation at the conference they plan to attend or have attended
* A faculty member must confirm that the nominee is an undergraduate or graduate student and that he/she is an IEEE CASS member
* Eligibility will also be based on financial needs
* Past winners of this award are not eligible to apply again
Basis for Judging:
* Students receiving these grants must have had their papers selected for presentation at the CASS-sponsored conference(s) they plan to attend or have attended
* In the case that the grant is for attending a conference occurring after the grant application deadline, a faculty member must confirm that the nominee is an undergraduate or graduate student and is an IEEE CASS student member
* In the case of reimbursement for attending a conference that occurred before the application deadline, it is sufficient to confirm that the nominee: was an undergraduate or graduate student at the time of the conference, and is an IEEE CASS member, and was an IEEE CASS student member at the time of the conference
Submit Nomination Form