The 12th Asia-Pacific International Conference on Lightning (APL 2023) will be held in Langkawi, Kedah, MALAYSIA on 12-15 June 2023. Started in Beijing in 2003, APL is now a bi-annual lightning conference organized in Asia-Pacific Region. The conference program will feature keynote sessions, technical paper presentations and technical exhibition. Distinguished speaker will be invited to deliver keynote speeches and invited talks on emerging technologies in the field of lightning discharge and lightning protection. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with experts from all related fields. Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscript in English at APL 2023 EDAS page. Interested parties without paper are also invited to participate as attendees at the conference. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
APL 2019 proceedings can be found here!!
Authors are invited to submit full papers in (but not limited) the following tracks:
- Lightning Discharge
- Lightning Detection and Warning Systems
- Lightning Electromagnetic Pulse (LEMP) and Lightning-Induced Effects
- Lightning Attachment
- Lightning Down-Conductors and Earthing
- Lightning Protection of Power Systems
- Lightning Protection of Railways and Vehicles
- Lightning Protection of Electronic Systems
- Lightning Protection of Renewable Energy Systems and Smart Grids
- Lightning Testing Standards or Guidelines of Lightning Protection
- Practical and Specific Lightning Protection Problems
- Lightning Safety