AERONAUTICS AND SPACE
|Vice Chair||Walkiria Schulz
|Vice Chair||Juan Fraire
The Aeronautics and Space program deals with Engineering systems, design, creation, integration and operation of complex systems for space, atmosphere, ocean and terrestrial environments.
|For this topic, the following subtopics are suggested. Please note that you may send your paper beyond the scope of this list. In such a case, you must specify, in submission web form, the new subtopic that you consider your paper belongs to, as per instructions in Tutorial for Paper Submissions., under the paragraph How to specify a subtopic that is not predefined.
- Autonomous flight.
- Celestial mechanics
- Communication networks tolerant of delays and interruptions.
- Control of the ground segment.
- Dynamics of satellite flight.
- Flight control
- Flight in formation.
- Guidance, navigation and control systems.
- Internet of things for space solutions.
- Mobile electric power.
- Optical spatial communications / RF modeling.
- Orbit Determination
- Orbital and attitude control.
- Propulsion systems
- Protocols, applications and concepts for space networks.
- Radar systems.
- Satellite launch and injection systems.
- Satellite platforms distributed.
- Satellite systems.
- Simulation and Command.
- Small satellites
- Solar energy.
- Sonar systems.
- Space Communications
- Space mission analysis.
- Structures of spaceships.
- Testing, validation and verification.
- The space environment
- Thermal control