One of the main objectives of this type of event is the generation of spaces to promote the exchange of knowledge, both from the specific field of industry and academia. Therefore, it is vitally important to have the sponsorship and participation of different institutions and companies.
The different sponsorship proposals and the benefits of each alternative are shown below, without being exclusive of other proposals that they could suggest.
* For example, Energy Transition Workshop: to be held at the IEE (Electric Energy Institute), on September 5 and 6, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., 4 thematic modules per day (2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon), 90 min each module with 3-4 presentations of 15-20 min.
THE SUPPORT COULD TAKE PLACE IN TWO WAYS
The IEEE Argentina Section has legal status, to be able to bill, and a bank account to receive sponsorships by electronic transfer.
Support can also be provided by contributing, partially or totally, some of the following items:
- Breakfasts, Snacks and/or Coffee Breaks
- Printing of posters, brochures and/or bags for the event
- Lunches and/or camaraderie dinner
- Transportation for technical visits, transfers to the event, etc.
For more information contact:
PhD. Eng. Gastón Suvire
Tel. +54 0264 4226444 (ext. 381)
PhD. Eng. Mauricio Samper
Tel. +54 0264 4226444 (ext. 378)
PhD. Std. Martin Nievas: