Each accepted item requires a registration fee which is indicated on the acceptance letter. Each paper accepted by the program technical committee must be presented ONLINE (in virtual) for being published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore.
The registration fees include admission to all sessions, Electronic proceedings, and submission to IEEE Xplore.
The registration fees are indicated on the acceptance letter
Payment must be done prior to the conference by bank transfer or order form to:
« ASET » Association des Spécialistes Électriciens de Tunisie
– Bank : Amen Banque Mourouj
– IBAN : TN 59 0 7 0 1 8 0 0 8 6 1 0 5 5 0 7 2 9 9 4 4
– Code BIC (SWIFT) : CFCTTNTT
– ASET Address : BP. 153, El Menzah 9, 1013 Tunis Tunisia.
– ASET Tax Identification Number (Matricule Fiscal de ASET) : 1438312 Z/P/N/000
Please clearly indicate the following information in the transaction remark:
IC_ASET’2020, NAME of attendee and paper ID.
For example: IC_ASET’2020, Abdessattar Ben Amor, paper39
Important: Notification of payment of registration fees by transfer order or by purchase order must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org