Registration and Fees
|Registration Type||Early Bird (USD)||Early Bird (RM)||Normal (USD)||Normal (RM)|
|Student (IEEE Member)||150||600||200||800|
|Student (Non-IEEE Member)||200||800||250||1000|
Virtual registration will cover:
- Virtual access to all technical sessions on the conference day. (You will still be able to access all pre-recorded presentation video for 1 month through EDAS).
- Publication in IEEE Xplore digital library.
- Online Payment using credit card through EDAS system (click here to go to EDAS)
- All credit card payments are to be made in United States Dollar (USD) either by Visa/Master Card. This could be done using your EDAS account (click here to go to EDAS)
- Wire Transfer/Bank transfer (Applicable for Local Participants ONLY)
- Payment in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- Made payable to : CENCON 2021
- Bank Account No. : 0108-0001024-71-6
- Bank Transfer : Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad
- Account Name : IEEE CENCON
- Bank Address : Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad (6175-W), No. 28, Jalan Kebudayaan 5,Taman Universiti, 81300 Skudai Johor.
- All bank charges are borne by the participant.
After performing Wire Transfer/Bank transfer, payment slip should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com for us to trace the payment. Please quote your paper ID and type of payment.
For student and IEEE member, Please provide your student card copy and IEEE membership card copy together with the email.
[vc_btn title=”Go To EDAS” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fedas.info%2Fr28050|target:_blank”]