Letter of Invitation Application
- It is IEEE policy to only issue Visa letters of Invitation to Speakers, Authors, Committee Members, and Attendees paid in FULL.
- IEEE DSC 2022 can only issue the Visa Letter of Invitation for the conference. No other kind of documentation will be provided for use of visa applications.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
How to Submit
If you require a Letter of Invitation, please submit a request as follows:
- Email the following information to the Registration Chair (Dr Craig Thomson) at email@example.com
• Paper information: Paper ID, and Paper Title.
• Your name and Email: First name, Last name, and Email
• Your address: Address, City/Town, State/Province, Zip/Postal code, Country, Phone number
- Use “IEEE DSC 2022 – Letter of Invitation Application – Your Paper ID” for your email subject
We strongly advise participants to personally check entry and visa requirements before making travel arrangements, as there might be country-specific conditions that you are not aware of. For the most accurate information please contact the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- IEEE DSC 2022 will NOT issue any Letter of Sponsorship or Letter of Guarantee if you are required to do so by the immigration department. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- IEEE DSC 2022 will not refund anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participants’ inability to enter the country.
- IEEE DSC 2022 cannot change the decision of any country’s embassy/consulate or any other government departments, nor will IEEE DSC 2022 appeal to the embassy/consulate on behalf of the applicant.
- All questions/concerns regarding the status of your visa should be directed to the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- In no event will IEEE DSC 2022 be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided on this page.