About the Conference
The 4th IEEE Conference on Energy Internet and Energy System Integration (EI2 2020) will be held at the Donghu International Convention Center, Wuhan, China from Oct. 30 to Nov. 1 , 2020. This conference is co-sponsored by Wuhan University, Tsinghua University, IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) and Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering (CSEE), and co-organized by the China Electrotechnical Society, Chinese Association of Automation, China Power Supply Society, IEEE Power Electronics Society (PELS), Energy Internet Research Institute of Tsinghua University, IEEE PES China, and Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute.
At present, the major progress of conference includes:
Because of the COVID-19, virtual sessions will be provided only for international participants and domestic participants in high-risk areas;
- Domestic participants in China should apply for “Virtual Session Pass” via the official website, in order to get approval for virtual sessions;
- Official website: please visit: https://attend.ieee.org/ei2-2020/
- Submission system: please visit: https://cms.amss.ac.cn
- A special seminar regarding “Smart Grid and Equipment” under the National Key R&D Programorganized by Industrial Development and Promotion Center of Ministry of Industry and InformationTechnology will be held during the meeting;
- A special seminar regarding “Internet+” Smart Energy (Energy Internet) and its demonstrationprojects organized by the National Energy Administration will be held during the meeting;
- Two special seminars on national smart grid and energy internet will be held, to demonstrate thelatest achievements on Energy Internet and promote Industry-University-Research Collaborations
- Honorary Chairmen of the conference: YinBiao Shu, Chairman of China Electrical EngineeringSociety and IEC
- Chief counselor of the conference: Professor Yuanzhang Sun, from Wuhan University;
Topics associated with EI2:
•System modelling, simulation, optimization and design
•Planning, operation, control and protection
•Energy management: Integrations of multi-energy systems and renewable energy, power-electronic dominated power systems, energy storage, demand response, blackout prevention and self-healing control etc.
•Ubiquitous power internet of things and digital power grids
•Emerging key facilities: energy router, energy hub, electrical vehicles, wireless energy transfer, microgrids, etc.
•Enabling techniques on information, computation and communication: sensing, edge computing, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc.
•Cyber-physical system and cyber security
•UHV AC and DC transmission systems
•Urban energy transition, energy internet supporting smart cities
•Power and energy market, energy policies and business models
•Experimentations, implementations and demonstrations of the projects
Oct. 30th – Nov. 1st , 2020, Wuhan, China
Conference Honorary Chair
Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit full papers strictly formatted according to IEEE Template in both pdf and word format following instructions accessible via https://cms.amss.ac.cn (English version available)
All regular papers must adhere to the 6-page limit.
Accepted and presented papers will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore online digital library and EI compendex.
All papers must use IEEE conference templates downloaded from here