The GCAS 2020 workshop offers a number of travel awards to the students on competition basis. The travel awards are to promote diversity of the workshop attendance. These travel supports will enable sharing scientific information and stimulating research interests for students in the field of Circuits and Systems.
Conditions for receiving an award are as follows:
- The applicant must be a student at a University/Research institution.
- The applicant must resid outside of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) state.
Each award covers the transportation and accommodation costs for a maximum amount of 200 Euros. A student who is awarded a travel grant must attend the workshop in person. Payment will only be made as long as the award recipient submits the expense report (with receipts) after the workshop.
HOW TO APPLY
The application is required to include the following:
- A support letter from the student’s advisor
- Student’s CV
Please attach these documents and submit them using the form at the bottom of this page.
Make sure you first register for the workshop at Registration page.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to make their travel plans without depending on award notification to ensure the lowest cost.
- Application deadline: January 22, 2020
- Acceptance notification: January 24, 2020