Final Paper Format
- Final papers submitted to ICDCM should follow the IEEE Conference Paper Template (https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
- Note that the final paper should not exceed 8 pages
Instructions for Authors to Create a PDF File for Final Submission
- Use the IEEE conference paper templates to create your source document.
- Do NOT add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/Account/Login#. First-time users should do the following:
- Select the ‘New Users – Click Here’
- Enter the following:
- 50975X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Upload your file, convert it, and check the status of conversion. Once the conversion is complete, a report will be generated for the file conversion. Check whether the conversion was successful or some changes are needed.
Final Paper Submission
- After careful verification of your PDF, upload it to the final paper submission portal.
IEEE Copyright Form Transfer
In order to be published in the conference proceedings, all accepted papers MUST be accompanied by a signed IEEE Copyright Form. Don’t forget to click on the “Continue to copyright form submission” button after uploading your paper. In case any papers cannot use the electronic Copyright Form (eCF) system due to the specific policy of the employer, a filled copyright form should be sent to Publication Chairs directly, and please do not trigger the eCF process.
Please contact us at ICDCM2021@gmail.com with any questions.