Resources for Authors
Because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19 and concerns about the health and safety of the attendees, the 2021 IEEE I&CPS Conference has become a virtual event.
Authors must follow the process below to present your paper, have it posted to IEEE Xplore post conference, and be peer-reviewed for possible publication in either the IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications or IAS Magazine:
- At least one author from each paper must register and pay the appropriate non-refundable registration fee for the conference. This registration fee entitles you to download the conference record and attend the presentations. In addition, each paper presented requires a separate paper (presentation) fee. Each paid author is limited to four presentations.
- You must complete a maximum 25-minute presentation using voice over powerpoint (PPT) in MP4 format. You must use the PPT template linked below for your presentation and convert your presentation to MP4 format before uploading to the site.
- Upload your maximum 25-minute presentation to the box.com directory that was sent to you separately using the following naming convention: S1MPaperID_AuthorLastName_AuthorFirstName (for example: 2021-PSEC-1234_Doe_John). The S1M Paper ID is the manuscript ID assigned to your paper in ScholarOne Manuscripts and is now your paper is referenced in the ScholarOne Manuscripts Author Center. By uploading your presentation file, the author agrees to giving IEEE I&CPS the use of your recording.
- The upload site was sent to you via direct invitation from box.com. Please contact the conference chair if you did not receive that invitation. The upload deadline is April 12, 2021 to allow session chairs time to review the presentations prior to the conference.
- Authors do not need to upload their paper; the papers currently uploaded to ScholarOne Manuscripts will be used for the conference record.
- The conference Technical Sessions will run April 27, 28, and 29 from 7am-10am PDT. We will provide a webex link to the Technical Session during which your presentation(s) will be played and moderated by the Session Chair. You must attend this session to answer questions after the presentation. These sessions will be open to all conference registrants.
Provided you register at https://attend.ieee.org/icps-2021/registration/ for the conference, upload your presentation to the provided site by April 12, 2021, and attend the conference technical session to answer any questions regarding your presentation, your paper will be included in the conference record and posted to IEEE Xplore post conference. Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
If you do not register with payment in full for the conference and provide the requested file, your paper will be treated as a no-show, not be posted to Xplore post conference, and be withdrawn from peer review for publication consideration. However, it will be an IEEE copyrighted paper and thus cannot be submitted to any other conference or publication.