Because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19 and concerns about the health and safety of the attendees, the IEEE I&CPS Asia 2020 Conference has become a virtual event. In accordance with the Industry Applications Society’s directions, Authors must follow the process below:
- At least one author from each paper must register and pay the appropriate non-refundable registration fee for the conference. Each paid author is limited to three presentations.
- You must complete a 10-minute presentation using voice over powerpoint (PPT) in MP4 format. You must use the I&CPS Asia_PPT Template for your presentation. Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results.
- Upload your 10-minute presentation to the http://icps-asia.org/ using the following naming convention: “Session Number_Sub-session Letter_#Paper ID”
eg: “S1_a_#031″(for example: S1_a_#3.mp4”). By uploading your presentation file, the author agrees to giving IEEE I&CPS Asia the use of your recording. All the auhtors are avised to view others’ presentations online and provide questions online by July 05, 2020. The corresponding authors will give answers in the virtual sessions.
- We will post the presentations to an access-controlled directory for 20 days from the conference go-live date so that registrants of the conference can view your presentation and ask questions via email.
- Finish your registration and upload your presentation to the provided site by June 25, 2020, your paper will be included in the conference record and posted to IEEE Xplore post conference. Payment in full is required at the time of registration.