2021 IEEE Industrial Electronics and Applications Conference (IEACon 2021) will be held in fully virtual from 22 to 23 November 2021. This is the second edition of IEACon, which is organized by the IEEE Malaysia Industrial Electronics (IE) / Industrial Applications (IA) Joint Chapter. The conference is technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Industry Applications Society. The objectives of the conference are to provide high-quality research and professional interactions for the advancement of science, technology, and fellowship. IEACon 2021 program will feature keynotes, technical paper presentations and technical exhibitions. Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit full papers in English, 6 pages, in pdf format following instructions accessible in this website (please click here). Accepted and presented papers will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore online digital library after the IEEE technical committee approval and the EI Compendex database. Authors of selected papers (20% out of total number of papers in this conference) will be invited to submit extended versions of their manuscripts for consideration in the IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications (Impact Factor: 3.347 – Q1) and IEEE IAS Magazine.
Please find and download Call for Papers here!
Update! Announcement of two Keynote Speakers:
- Prof. Kan Akatsu (Yokohama National University, Japan): Integration technology of electric machines and inverter system in EV
- Prof. Sewan Choi (Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Korea): High power density, high efficiency on-board battery chargers for electric vehicles.
For more details, please click here!
- Submission of Full Paper Deadline
- 21 June 2021
- Notification of Paper Acceptance
- 20 August 2021
- Early Bird Registration Deadline
- 3 September 2021
- Normal Registration Deadline
- 8 October 2021
- Final Camera Ready Deadline
- 8 October 2021
- Conference Dates
- 22-23 November 2021