- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 4 to maximum 6 pages (A4 size), in the form of PDF file to the conference electronically through the following link. (https://edas.info/N29309)
- Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
- All papers submitted must follow the IEEE Conference format which can be downloaded from the following link [IEEE TEMPLATE]
- The authors must not indicate their names, affiliations and acknowledgements in the body of submitted paper. The authors only give their personal information during the online submission.
- A peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration.
If a paper is accepted, at least one author need to register and present the paper