Camera Ready Instructions
A video demonstration of the steps below can be found here.
All final manuscripts should be written in English and must be formatted in standard IEEE 2-column format. Accepted Full papers are limited in length to Seven (7) printed pages including figures, tables, and references. Accepted Short papers are limited to four (4) printed pages. Papers exceeding the page limits will not be accepted. The mandatory IEEE template in Microsoft Word and LaTeX format can be found at IEEE templates page.
Step 1: Prepare your revised final manuscript
Address all reviewers’ comments and revise your paper accordingly before submitting the final camera-ready version. Please make sure that all Figures and Tables are of high quality and their content is easily readable. Please make sure also that your paper contains no headers, no footers, and no page numbers. This information will be added by the conference publication team.
Step 2: IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF generation
The final paper must be converted into PDF with settings compliant with the requirements of the IEEE Xplore digital library. To this purpose, the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool should be used. PDF files generated in a different way might not be IEEE Xplore-compliant and could be rejected.
The instructions to generate an IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF file using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool are listed below.
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account using the following conference ID: 53183X
- The first time you access IEEE PDFeXpress website, please follow the link in the bottom of the page “Create account”.
- After logging in, please upload the source files of your camera-ready paper for conversion (e.g. DOC, DOCX, TEX and so on). Alternatively, you can also just check the compliance of your generated PDF file.
- After a few minutes, you will receive the IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF version of your paper by e-mail. Alternatively, you can also download it from IEEE PDF eXpress.
Step 3: IEEE copyright transfer form submission
To include your accepted paper in both the conference proceedings volume and the IEEE Xplore digital library, one of the authors must fill and sign the IEEE copyright transfer form and return it to IEEE. The IEEE copyright transfer form can be filled in online easily through EDAS. To do so, please follow the procedure below:
- Login in EDAS
- From the “Home” tab of your EDAS account, click on the title of your accepted paper.
- Check that the paper title and the authors list are correct and correspond EXACTLY to those in the final camera-ready paper (NOTE: without the correct title and the complete list of authors with the correct affiliations, the copyright transfer form is void and the paper cannot be included in the conference proceedings volume nor accepted by IEEE Digital Library).
- In the EDAS table reporting the details of your paper (which is accessible by clicking on “My… ► My Papers ► <Paper title>” in your EDAS account), look for the entry called “Copyright form” and then click on sign “+”. You will be redirected to the IEEE website for electronic copyright form submission.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and reply to all questions.
- At the end of this procedure, the online IEEE Copyright Transfer Form will be displayed. Please date and write your name at the bottom of the Copyright Transfer Form and finally submit.
- The form will be recorded in EDAS. A copy will be sent to you by e-mail.
Step 4: Final paper submission
Upload the PDF validated by IEEE PDF eXpress via the EDAS page of your paper before the deadline of July 31, 2021.
If you have any questions about the above steps, please contact the lead Publication Co-chair: Dr. Chun Sing Lai (ChunSing.Lai@brunel.ac.uk)