2021 IEEE ISC2 is officially live and ready to begin taking registrations!
The conference has TWO categories of registration:
- Author Conference Registration: every accepted paper, either in the main conference or in one of the workshops, should be covered by one registration of this category, and each registration can cover up to TWO accepted papers for the same registrant author.
- Non Author Conference Registration: any registrant who is not an author of an accepted paper can register in this category.
Each of the above registration categories includes the following:
- Non-Author Conference Registration Includes access to all Technical Sessions, Keynote Sessions, Panel Sessions, Tutorials, Workshops, and the Conference Online Proceedings.
- Author Conference Registration Includes all the above in addition to the presentation of up to TWO accepted papers.
- Author Conference Registration should be completed no later than July 31, 2021
- Early registration fee for Non-Author Conference Registration is available until July 31, 2021, after this date Late Registration fee applies
- More details about the registration fee are available here
- To register for the conference please click here