Video Presentation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to prepare the video presentation of your accepted paper:
- Presentation template for the conference must be used (please see here)
- Guidelines for preparing your presentation video are included on page 2 of the above template and should be adhered to strictly.
- Recorded video presentation (10 min for Short papers and 15 min for Full papers) is due on August 15, 2021.
- Instructions on where to load the recorded video will be sent to the authors of each accepted paper shortly.
- During the scheduled Technical Sessions, the video presentation will be played by the session chair and at least:
- One author is required to attend the live session to answer the attendees’ questions. Please note that each video presentation will be followed by 5 min of Q&A. Failure to have author representation will result in the paper being removed from the proceedings and not submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Digital library.
If you’ve any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Lead Publication Chair Dr. Chun Sing-Lai at email@example.com