ISGT Asia 2019 is pleased to announce funding support for eligible and well-deserving Masters and PhD students who wish to attend the conference.
- Accommodation for four nights at most (Check-in: May 20, 2019, Check-out: May 24, 2019) in Jinjiang Hotel will be provided to the selected student applicants.
- The number of assistance under this program is limited and selection will be based on the number of applications, program enrolled by the student and country of residence.
- The applicant must be a Full Time student (M.Sc, Ph. D student) at the date of submission of the paper and she/he must be an active IEEE PES student member, with a valid IEEE PES membership number at the date of her/his application. The applicant should have at least one accepted paper with first author and should be the person who will present it.
- Applications submitted by students will be evaluated by a committee which will be constituted by the chair of PES Student Activities Committee, ISGT Student Program Committee, Conference General Chair, and PES Chengdu Chapter Chair.
How & Where to Submit
- Download the application form, fill, print, attest your signature, scan and send the scanned image as .pdf file to email@example.com.
- Deadline for Submission of Application: 15 April 2019
- Results of Student Support Applications will be announced on 30 April 2019