Authors who need to revise their papers should look at the most common mistakes below and correct them before sending their papers again.
Most common mistakes were:
- Missing affiliation where authors are listed.
- There should be NO special initials at the introduction.
- Spacing and referencing: there should be a space between the last character and bracket. Example: as seen in .
- Also, if there are more references than one there should be comma between them , , . If there are more references than 2 that are in “a row” they should be shortened: Example: , , ,  it should be written like -.
- Figures and tables captions. Figures caption is below the figure and table caption is above the table in Table style font and the roman style numbering (I, II, III, IV,…).
- References should be listed in IEEE standard format.
- 6 pages max.
- Page numbers are not required.
- Copyright mark should be at the bottom of the first page in the middle.
The paper should be written strictly in accordance with the PES Author’s kit and submitted in PDF format.
Preparation of the final version of accepted papers:
The papers presented at ISGT2016 will be included in IEEE Xplore. In order to do this, the final version of accepted papers both for Oral and Poster Presentations will have to be prepared as follows:
- Before Creating a PDF add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. If necessary, contact Boštjan Blažič at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate copyright notice.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3358-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3358-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3358-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
- pdf of your final paper created using the IEEE PDF eXpress tool (plus). In order to build this pdf go to the PDF Express plus site. If you are a new user click in New Users, and enter the code 38141XP, that is the Conference ID of the ISGT2016 Conference, enter your email and set a password. If you are already registered in PDF eXpress then login, input your password and write the Conference ID 38141XP. Then for each conference paper you coauthored, click in “Create New Title”, enter the title of the paper and upload your word source file. Afterwards, you will receive an email regarding file conversion. In case of successful conversion, file is accessible on your PDF Express plus site and should be approved for collection. During the process of approval proper file name should be chosen, as using following naming convention:
First word of title(hyphen)second word of title(hyphen)presenting author’s last name(dot)PDF. For example, if the paper’s title is “Systematic approach to enhanced innovation structures”, and the presenting author is Colleen Edwards, the file should be renamed: Systematic-approach-Edwards.pdf
In case file wasn’t compatible with IEEE standards correct the detected problems and submit again the word source file. After the process is successfully done, checked file is available for download. It should be downloaded and renamed using same convention as published file;
- Fill and sign a IEEE copyright form regarding each paper you coauthored. You will find the blank pdf copyright form. Print, fill TITLE OF PAPER, COMPLETE LIST OF AUTHORS and IEEE PUBLICATION TITLE (2016 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe (ISGT-Europe)), sign and digitalize it.