Multimedia Application in Movie
Movie is the product of the combination of modern science and art. In recent years, driven by cloud computing, big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence, the movie industry has accelerated the transformation and upgrading from the traditional audio-visual industry to a high-tech industry. Intellectualization upgrade is the general trend and inevitable requirement for the high-quality and sustainable development of the movie industry. The aim of this cross-disciplinary special session is to bring together industry researchers as well as academics working on multimedia application in movie from different communities including machine learning, audio processing, image processing and computer vision.
Topics of interest in this special session include the following topics (but are not limited to):
- Virtual production technologies, such as full body tracking /motion capture, image/video matting, image/video composition, image/video demoireing.
- Movie post-processing technologies, such as image/video editing , image/video stylisation, image/video inpainting, image/video super-resolution, audio/image/video enhancement, audio/image/video denoising.
- Visual understanding for movie, such as detection & identification, scene segmentation, shot type classification, video captioning, video montage, sound generation, music-driven choreography.
1) Details at Call for Special Sessions
2) Paper templates and paper submission system at Instructions for Authors
- Youdong Ding, Shanghai University, China (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dongjin Huang, Shanghai University, China (email@example.com)
- Zhifeng Xie,Shanghai University, China (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bing Yu,Shanghai University, China (email@example.com)