NAECON (National Aerospace & Electronics Conference) is the oldest and premier IEEE Conference presenting aerospace research in all aspects of theory, design, and applications of systems and sensors.
NAECON 2020 is exploring new research and contributions for the next generation aerospace sensor integration with autonomy, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
NAECON 2020 Grand Challenge Problem: “Cooperative Autonomous Systems and Technologies (CAST)”
NAECON 2020 Track Areas:
AES Focused Sessions:
- Aerospace Power Systems and Power Electronics (Chairs: Bang Tsao and Dong Cao, University of Dayton)
- Autonomous Systems (Chairs: Todd Jenkins, Air Force Research Laboratory and Chris Stewart, The Ohio State University)
- Integrated Photonics (Chairs: Nicholaos Limberopoulos, Air Force Research Laboratory and Paul McManamon, University of Dayton)
- Radar, Tomography and RF sensing (Chairs: Brian Rigling, Wright State University and Andrew Bogle, University of Dayton)
- Machine Learning, Guidance and Control (Chairs: Trevor Bihl, Air Force Research Laboratory, Tim Machin, Air Force Institute of Technology and Jay Wilhelm, Ohio University)
- Terahertz and Millimeter Wave Devices (Chairs: Dr. Elliott Brown, Wright State University and Kubilay Sertel, The Ohio State University)
- Cybersecurity and Trusted Systems (Chairs: Nicholas Kovach, Air Force Research Laboratory and Randy Geiger, Iowa State University)
CAS Focused Sessions:
- Efficient Algorithm Acceleration for Onboard Sensor Processing (Chairs: Kerry Hill, Air Force Research Laboratory and Marc Hoffman, Air Force Research Laboratory)
- Emerging Electronics and Microsystems (Chairs: Soumyajit Mandal, University of Florida and Vamsy Chodavarapu, University of Dayton)
- Digital Signal and Image Processing (Chairs: Bradley Ratliff, University of Dayton and Barath Narayanan, University of Dayton Research Institute)
- Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (Chairs: Anca Ralescu, University of Cincinnati and Temesgen Kebede, Air Force Research Laboratory)
- Quantum Enabling Technologies and Complex RF Signal Processng (Chairs: Robert Ewing, AFRL, Charles Cerny, AFRL)
- Sensor Fusion (Chairs: Eric Blasch, AFOSR and Jia Li, Oakland University)
Thank you to our 2019 NAECON Sponsors!
|2019 Platinum Patron:|
|2019 Gold Patron:||2019 Silver Patron:||2019 Bronze Patron:|