Call for Tracks-Tutorials-Special Sessions
We welcome proposals for Workshops, Tutorials and Special Focused Sessions
Submit your proposal according to the following guidelines.
- Tutorial Title
- Names, Affiliation and emails for all instructors/presenters
- Tutorial Abstract (up to 500 words)
- Detailed tutorial outline
- Intended audience profile and prerequisites
- Expected duration of the tutorial (e.g., 2 hr, ½ day, full day)
- Tutorial format (i.e., talks, demos, both)
- Bios of instructors
Submission deadline for Tutorials: March 31, 2019
(Notification of Acceptance NLT 30 April 2019)
Tracks/Workshops/Special Focused Sessions:
- Title of the track/workshop/special session
- Brief technical description.
- Names, addresses, affiliation and e-mail addresses of the track chairs (2-3) and technical review committee (2-3 additional members). This committee should be composed of experienced members knowledgeable in the technical area. Students cannot be organizers or reviewers.
- Primary contact for the track
- Plans for soliciting participation for papers.
- Track or special session format (papers, demos, panel, etc.)
- Any special resources required (time, invited speakers, waived registrations requested, etc. )
- A statement by the organizers that they will fully adhere to IEEE policies of ethical conduct.
Submission deadline for Tracks/Workshops/Special Sessions: January 15, 2019
(Notification of Acceptance NLT 31 January 2019)