Prospective authors are invited to submit a 50-word abstract and a minimum of a 3-page paper for consideration by May 31, 2023. All submissions will be considered by the technical program committee. Each submitted paper should identify the “Subject Area” and include information about the contact author (name, mailing address, phone, and email). Authors should obtain company and government clearances prior to submission of abstracts and full papers.
Note: Each accepted paper requires a full author registration. An author will be allowed to register for one paper only with his/her main registration. Authors need to have full registration to attend and present a paper, even if another coauthor has registered a shared paper as an additional submission. Submission is in electronic form via the website (https://secure.arctos-us.com/naecon2023/abstract/abstract.asp). Acceptable format is PDF (IEEE Xplore compatible PDF).
All accepted papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore subject to advance registration of at least one of the listed authors, and presentation of the papers. Revised final papers are due by August 15th, 2023. IEEE copyright release forms are required with the final camera-ready papers. All the papers will be judged with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance to NAECON.
Best Paper Award
Nominations will be solicited for the D.W. Repperger Best Paper Award (POC: Dr. Robert Ewing).
Best Student Paper Competition
The best student paper will be selected, and a best student paper award will be conferred.
April 28, 2023 May 12, 2023 May 31, 2023
Notification of accepted papers: July 5, 2023
July 14, 2023 August 15, 2023
The poster session will cover all the technical sessions outlined
AES Focussed Sessions
- AES1: Aerospace Power Systems and Power Electronics
- AES2: Autonomous Systems
- AES3: Integrated Photonics
- AES4: Radar, Tomography and RF Sensing
- AES5: Machine Learning, Guidance and Control
- AES6: Terahertz and Millimeter Wave Devices
- AES7: Trusted Microelectronic Systems and Cyber Security
CAS Focussed Sessions
- CAS1: Low SWaP Sensor Processing and Sensor Fusion
- CAS2: Emerging Electronics and Microsystems
- CAS3: Digital Signal/Image Processing
- CAS4: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- CAS5: Quantum Enabling Technologies and Complex RF Signal Processing