All registered participant will be provided with an invitation letter that will aid their visa application.
Visa application to Nigeria can be done directly from Nigeria Embassies in your Country or Online with the Visa on Arrival (VOA) program.
Visa Guidelines and fees are provided here: https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/visaguidelines
Please note that the Visa fees differ depending on your country of Origin.
If you need any support with your Visa to attend the Power Africa conference 2019, please do email email@example.com
How to Apply for Visa on Arrival (Business Travelers)
Step 1: Apply and Make Payment online
- To begin your application, please visit the NIS portal at https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/visa/freshVisa and select Visa on Arrival.
- Complete Application and make payments
- You will be required to upload the following original documents:
- Passport Photo
- Introduction/Application Letter
- Copy of Passport Data Page
- Copy of Airline Return Ticket
- Invitation Letter from Host Company
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company, or in case of NGO’s a letter of Permission.
NB- Introduction/Application Letter should be addressed to The Comptroller General of Immigration, NIS HQ, Abuja. Stating the following:
- Name of Applicant indicating Nationality
- Passport number of Applicant
- Purpose of visit
- Proposed date of visit
- Proposed port of entry
- Flight itinerary
- Address in Nigeria or Hotel Reservation
- Once application is submitted successfully, a printable receipt would be issued.
- The application would be processed, after which, an Approval confirmation and Approval letter would be sent to your email within 48hrs (2 working days).
Note: Successful online payment is not an approval. Applicant should not proceed to Nigeria until receipt of ‘Visa on Arrival Approval Letter’.
Step 2: Arrive at the Port of Entry and proceed for biometric enrolment, visa issuance and Immigration Clearance
Upon arrival at the Port of Entry, proceed to the desk marked ‘Visa on Arrival’ for biometric enrolment and issuance of entry Visa. Present the following documents at the Port of Entry:
- Visa Approval Letter, valid for 14 days from the date of issuance
- Evidence of online payment
- Valid Passport with minimum of six months validity
- Valid return ticket