PowerTech 2019 tutorials are taking place on Sunday 23rd June (see the full programme for details):
- T1 (full day): The Smart Transformer: Impact on the Electric Grid and Technology Challenges
- T2 (full day): Probabilistic methods for power system management: state of the art, challenges and perspectives
- T3 (full day): Computational Intelligence in Power System Applications
- T4 (full day): Power System Optimization Modeling in GAMS
- T5 (half day): Infrastructure planning under uncertainty: flexibility, resilience and multi-energy systems application
- T6 (half day): Increasing the PV Hosting Capacity of Distribution Networks: The role of Smart Inverters and Storage
Registration is required for tutorial attendance (see the registration page for fees).
Tutorial rooms are located in builings BL28 and BL25, Bovisa Campus.
The agenda is the following: