WORKSHOP PROPOSALS ARE NOW ACCEPTED. Submit HERE.
Submit paper: HERE.
All paper submissions are through the same online system (see the link above). Make sure to select your desired workshop track or main WiSEE conference track during submission. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other indexing databases. Please also ensure that all details, including all authors are in the right order and the paper title is included in Paper Submission database properly, as those data will be used to generate conference program and the table of contents for the proceedings. It is not sufficient to include just one author, or if you amend the title there is a need to change it in the database.
IEEE tools for manuscript preparation may be found HERE.
Poster abstracts are reviewed for quality and relevance with the same standards as full papers. Each poster summary needs to be prepared with IEEE standard conference templates (see below). Each accepted poster may be presented on a poster board with a maximum size limit of 3×4 sqft rectangles to fit on the poster board. Registered/presenting authors need to bring the printed poster to the conference venue. Poster boards and pins will be provided.
- Papers and abstracts of posters must be written in English and prepared in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers and abstracts of posters must be formatted according to the standard IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font text, as given in the IEEE templates below.
- The maximum length of full papers and poster abstracts are six (6) and three (3) pages, respectively.
- All figures, tables, references etc. are included in the page limit.
- All fonts must be embedded into the PDF file.
- All papers and abstracts of posters must be submitted online at the link below.
In addition to the full-length research papers and poster abstracts, the workshops will also accept presentation only formats without inclusion in IEEE Xplore package. The presentations/talks must be registered on paper submission site below and the presenter has to submit a short abstract (1 page following workshop specific templates) of the talk before the regular paper submission deadline. Review workshops call for papers or contact workshop chairs for more information.
Manuscript submission link can be found HERE.
Camera-ready paper submission instructions
After receiving your acceptance letter, camera-ready versions must be prepared in English and with a maximum page limit of six (6) pages (10-points font, Letter size IEEE style). Standard IEEE conference paper templates for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word can be found HERE.
Please consider the following steps for properly submitting the final version of your paper.
- Update/revise your accepted manuscript
Please make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take them into account for the final revision. Furthermore, make sure that your manuscript is double-checked for typos and language mistakes.
For inclusion of your received camera-ready manuscript in the conference proceeding (as well as the IEEE Xplore digital library), your paper must be presented at the conference. Therefore, at least one of the authors should register for the conference before the final manuscript deadline: September 1, 2019. Please follow the registration instructions on our registration page.
- Completion of the IEEE Copyright Transfer
The IEEE copyright transfer agreement must be submitted electronically via Paper Submission site. Please login and go to your home page. Click on your accepted paper to see the corresponding configuration page. Then use the IEEE Copyright Submission button and follow all next steps to sign the copyright electronically.
- Prepare camera-ready manuscript using PDF Xpress.
After receiving your acceptance notice on Aug. 1st and before Sep. 1st deadline, you need to create an account with IEEE PDF eXpress to check your final manuscript and submit a certified version compatible with IEEE Xplore on EDAS system. Follow the steps below to create your PDF eXpress account. If you already have an account see the last step titled Previous users.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
First-time users should:
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
- Select the New Users
- Enter 44247X for the Conference ID
- Your email address and a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup
- Once your account is setup, you may upload your final PDF to check its compatibility and create a certified version
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.