Author notices have been sent to the corresponding authors on August 9th via the submission site. If you are the submitting author and have not received your email, please contact Tracy Holle at email@example.com for assistance.
Preparing Your Paper
Please use the following templates provided by IEEE when preparing your paper. Note that the final paper must be in Portable Document Format (PDF). The paper should have at least 2 pages and must not exceed 4 pages.
Please note that every registered Speaker can present a maximum of two papers.
For converting your source files (Word, LaTeX, etc.) to PDF, we strongly recommend you use IEEE PDF eXpress™, a free service for submissions. IEEE PDF eXpress™ will accept your source files and create a pdf file in accordance with the IEEE guidelines (Conversion function) or, it will check your own PDF for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Note that IEEE PDF eXpress™ converts or checks the file, but you still must submit the final (converted) pdf file to the MWP2022 submission site.
To convert your document to PDF or to check your PDF file now, please click here.
- The 2-4 page paper should be typed single space with one-inch margins on all four sides. Charts, illustrations, and figures must fit within the 2-4 page paper specification.
- The 150-word Abstract will be used for publication in the program. Over length abstracts will not be accepted and will affect your ability to successfully submit your work.
- The 2-4 page summary will be published in the Conference Proceedings if accepted. It must be submitted as a PDF file and an IEEE Copyright Form must be completed.
Author Notification/Copyright Agreement
Notifications are sent to the corresponding authors only.
A copyright agreement form must be completed if your paper is accepted.
If your paper is accepted, you will be prompted to log in to the submission site to complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) at a later date. Failure to complete the copyright form will result in your paper being withheld from IEEE Xplore.
This form allows IEEE the right to use, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, broadcast, reproduce, and archive, in any format or medium, whether now known or hereafter developed any materials, including written, audio and visual works.
Technical papers received outside the electronic submission site will not be accepted. Revisions will only be accepted up until the paper submission deadline.
Authors are asked to provide vital pieces of information, including, but not limited to the paper title, presentation type, and a 150-word abstract, as well as all authors’ contact information. This information must be completed in its entirety; failure to do so may inhibit your ability to successfully complete your submission.
Adherence to the instructions for preparation of the abstract and summary is imperative. Any of the following conditions may result in rejection of the paper:
1. Failure to submit the paper electronically by the submission deadline.
2. Failure to submit the 150-word abstract.
3. Failure to complete a copyright agreement.
4. Paper summary exceeds the 2-4 page limit.
*The IEEE Xplore proceedings will contain only papers presented at the conference.
*Reviewer comments will not be provided to authors.
All questions related to submissions should be directed to Tracy Holle at firstname.lastname@example.org