The most important component of UNITE is the cocktail dinner, included with registration.
1. Interact with other attendees. Participation is diverse including IEEE Fellows, Life Members, Senior Members, Young Professionals, Students and Women in Engineering. Get to know your fellow community and grow your network.
2. Get to know your NSW IEEE Committee. Who are they and how can they help you? Find out how you can help and build your profile!
3. Cost of living is going up. Why not save on some food and enjoy the sample of delights on offer.
We have looked at the dietary requirements received up until the 29th of June.
Based on that information, we believe that we have selected a range of canapes that should allow options for the great majority of participants.
We have requested the meat to be Halal.
Canape Options Available on the Night:
– Peri-peri chicken skewers
– Lamb Kofta (gluten free)
– Yellow Curry Empanada (vegetarian, diary free)
– Lemon pepper whiting
– Ricotta and sweet corn zucchini flower (vegetarian)
– Creamy mushroom gnocchi pots (vegetarian)
– Quinoa and pomegranate salad (vegetarian, gluten free)
– Vegetable rice paper rolls, sweet chilli sauce (vegetarian)
– Horseradish creamed smoked salmon tarts (gluten free, diary free)
– Marinated chili prawn spoons (gluten free, diary free)