Submit paper: http://edas.info/N27090
All paper submissions are through the same online system (see the link above). Make sure to select your desired workshop or main WiSEE conference track during submission. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other indexing databases. Please also ensure that all details, like all authors in the right order and the paper title are included in Paper Submission database properly, as those data will be used to generate conference program and the table of contents for the proceedings. It is not sufficient to include just one author, or if you amend the title there is a need to change it in the database.
Presentation only and poster abstracts are reviewed for quality and relevance with the same standards as full papers. Each poster summary needs to be prepared with IEEE standard conference templates (see below). Each accepted poster may be presented during poster session with one large slide in 5 mins, while full papers can present using 15 slides and given more time (15 min + 5 min Q/A).
- Papers and abstracts of posters must be written in English and prepared in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers and abstracts of posters must be formatted according to the standard IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font text, as given in the IEEE templates below.
- The maximum length of full papers and poster or presentation only abstracts are six (6) and one (1) pages, respectively.
- All figures, tables, references etc. are included in the page limit.
- All fonts must be embedded into the PDF file.
- All papers and abstracts of posters must be submitted online at the link on top of this page.
In addition to the full-length research papers and poster abstracts, the workshops will also accept presentation only formats without inclusion in IEEE Xplore package. The presentations/talks must be registered on paper submission site below and the presenter has to submit a short abstract (1 page) of the talk before the regular paper submission deadline. Review workshops call for papers or contact workshop chairs for more information.
IEEE tools for manuscript preparation may be found HERE.
Manuscript registration and submission link can be found HERE.
Camera-ready paper submission instructions
All camera-ready versions must be prepared in English and with a maximum page limit of six (6) pages (10-points font, Letter size IEEE style). Standard IEEE conference paper templates for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word can be found HERE.
Please consider the following steps for properly submitting the final version of your paper.
- Update/revise your accepted manuscript
Please make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take them into account for the final revision. Furthermore, make sure that your manuscript is double-checked for typos and language mistakes.
- Inclusion of the IEEE copyright clearance code
See acceptance notification email for more details.
For inclusion of your received camera-ready manuscript in the conference proceeding (as well as the IEEE Xplore digital library), your paper must be presented at the conference. Therefore, at least one of the authors should register for the conference before the final manuscript deadline: September 15, 2020. Please follow the registration instructions on our registration page.
- Completion of the IEEE Copyright Transfer
The IEEE copyright transfer agreement must be submitted electronically via Paper Submission site. Please login and go to your home page on Papercept to get access to the Papercept Conference and Journal Management System. Click on your accepted paper to see the corresponding configuration page. Then use the IEEE Copyright Submission button and follow all next steps to sign the copyright electronically.
- Upload the prepared camera-ready manuscript
Using your profile on EDAS.