Submit Review paper: DEADLINE WAS JULY 30, 2020.
All paper submissions are through the same online system. Make sure to select your desired workshop or main WiSEE conference track during submission. Accepted and presented full papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other indexing databases. Please also ensure that all details such as all authors names in the right order and the paper title are included in Paper Submission database properly, as those data will be used to generate conference program and the table of contents for the proceedings. It is not sufficient to include just one author, or if you amend the title there is a need to change it in the database.
Presentation only and poster abstracts are reviewed for quality and relevance with the same standards as full papers. Each poster summary needs to be prepared with IEEE standard conference templates (see below). Each accepted poster may be presented during poster session with one large slide in 5 mins, while full papers can present using 15 slides and given more time (15 min + 5 min Q/A).
- Papers and abstracts of posters must be written in English and prepared in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers and abstracts of posters must be formatted according to the standard IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font text, as given in the IEEE templates below.
- The maximum length of full papers and poster or presentation only abstracts are six (6) and one (1) pages, respectively.
- All figures, tables, references etc. are included in the page limit.
- All fonts must be embedded into the PDF file.
- All papers and abstracts of posters must be submitted online at the link on top of this page.
Posters and presentation only formats are not included in the IEEE Xplore package. Workshop presentations/talks must be registered on paper submission site and the presenter has to submit a short abstract (1 page) of the talk before the regular paper submission deadline. Review workshops call for papers or contact workshop chairs for more information.
IEEE tools for manuscript preparation may be found HERE.
Final Camera-ready paper submission instructions (Full papers only)
All final camera-ready versions (full papers in WiSEE Main Conference or workshops) must be prepared in English and with a maximum page limit of six (6) pages (10-points font, Letter size IEEE style). Standard IEEE conference paper templates for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word can be found HERE.
Please consider the following steps for properly submitting the final version of your paper.
- Update/revise your accepted manuscript
Please make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take them into account for the final revision. Furthermore, make sure that your manuscript is double-checked for typos and language mistakes.
- Certify your paper with IEEE PDF eXpress
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site. First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
· 44079X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that
was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
For inclusion of your received camera-ready manuscript in the conference proceeding (as well as the IEEE Xplore digital library), your paper must be presented at the conference. Therefore, at least one of the authors should register for the conference before the final manuscript deadline: September 15, 2020. Please follow the registration instructions on our registration page.
- Completion of the IEEE Copyright Transfer
The IEEE copyright transfer agreement must be submitted electronically via Paper Submission site. Please login and go to your home page on Papercept to get access to the Papercept Conference and Journal Management System. Click on your accepted paper to see the corresponding configuration page. Then use the IEEE Copyright Submission button and follow all next steps to sign the copyright electronically.
- Upload the prepared camera-ready manuscript
Using your profile on EDAS upload the certified PDF from step 2 into EDAS.