SLED is the IEEE International Symposium on Sensorless Control for Electrical Drives presenting the state of the art and future perspective of Sensorless Drives.
The Symposium will present the latest advancements and future perspectives of sensorless control for electric motor drives and grid-connected converters, gathering international experts from the academia and the industry. We would be delighted to have your input at the symposium and your contribution to discussions on present trends and opportunities in this field.
Original technical papers are solicited on any subject pertaining to the scope of the conference that includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
• States estimation for motion control and grid-connected converters
• Condition monitoring
• Machine design for sensorless control
• Impact of machine design on sensorless control performance
• Implementation issues of sensorless control for real products
• Emerging applications for sensorless control
• Full papers submission:
April 15, 2019
• Notification of acceptance: June 03, 2019
• Deadline for final manuscripts: July 27, 2019
All papers accepted and presented at SLED 2019 will be included in IEEEXplore®. In addition to the technical sessions, Special Invited Lectures on the emerging topics of Sensorless Motor Control Strategies and Sensorless Oriented Motor Design will be included in the conference program. The presented papers are eligible to be reviewed for the IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications.
Preliminary conference agenda released
In memory of Prof. Robert Lorenz
Energy Center Auditorium
Via Paolo Borsellino 38/16
10138, Torino, Italy
Here is how to reach us