Call for Papers & Participation
Topics for Papers & Presentations
- Support, Promote & Mentor Women Leaders
- Innovation: 3D Printing, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, IT & Emerging Technologies
- Development: Communication skills in written and spoken word, effective dialog
- Empowerment: Entrepreneurship, Financial Health, Emotional Health, Boundaries
- Work-Life balance: Family Systems Traditions and Changes
- Strategic Leadership Development: Self-motivation, Teamwork, Problem-Solving, Decisiveness, and Time Management
- Inclusion and Cultural Awareness: Women in STEM with a focus on Diversity, Inclusion, and Retention
- Panels, Workshops and Hands-on Demonstrations
Presentation only: Title and topic abstract suitable for program (up to 150 words), and an extended abstract for evaluation (up to 2 pages)
Presentations with paper submission: Title and topic abstract suitable for program (up to 150 words), and publication-ready paper (up to 8 pages).
Note: Presenters are responsible for their own travel expenses and speaker registration.
For questions, email R1R2WIEForum@gmail.com(Note that all submissions must go through the database link to be considered).
Please download and share a copy of the CFP flyer with friends and colleagues who might be interested!
Additional Topics for Presentations
- Motivate positive progress in career and life
- Help advance career and life
- Advance leadership, team and career management
- Skills and concepts for STEM pre-university outreach
|Deadline for all submissions|
|Decision notification date||08 September 2019|
|Final Announcement||20 September 2019|
|Speaker Registration Deadline||04 October 2019|