Click Here to Submit a Paper
All paper submissions are through the same online system (see the link above). Make sure to select your desired workshop or main WiSEE conference track during submission. Accepted and presented full papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other indexing databases. Abstracts (1-2 pages) are reviewed for quality and relevance with the same standards as full papers, however abstracts will not be indexed/archived. Please also ensure that all details, like all authors in the right order and the paper title are included in Paper Submission database properly, as those data will be used to generate conference program and the table of contents for the proceedings. It is not sufficient to include just one author, or if you amend the title there is a need to change it in the database.
- Papers and abstracts must be written in English and prepared in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers and abstracts must be formatted according to the standard IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font text, as given in the IEEE templates below.
- The length of full papers and abstracts are (4-6) and (1-2) pages, respectively.
- All figures, tables, references etc. are included in the page limit.
- All fonts must be embedded into the PDF file.
- All papers and abstracts must be submitted online at the link below.
IEEE tools for manuscript preparation may be found HERE.
Manuscript registration and submission link can be found HERE.
Camera-ready paper submission instructions (does not apply to abstracts)
All camera-ready versions must be prepared in English and with a maximum page limit of six (6) pages (10-points font, Letter size IEEE style). Standard IEEE conference paper templates for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word can be found HERE.
Please consider the following steps for properly submitting the final version of your paper.
- Update/revise your accepted manuscript
Please make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take them into account for the final revision. Furthermore, make sure that your manuscript is double-checked for typos and language mistakes.
- Certify your paper with IEEE PDF eXpress
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site. First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
· 49342X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid. Once the uploaded paper to this site is error free and certified, you will receive an email with the PDF file that can be used for upload to EDAS in step 5 below.
For inclusion of your received camera-ready manuscript in the conference proceeding (as well as the IEEE Xplore digital library), your paper must be presented at the conference. Therefore, at least one of the authors should register for the conference before the final manuscript deadline: September 15, 2022. Please follow the registration instructions on our registration page.
- Completion of the IEEE Copyright Transfer
The IEEE copyright transfer agreement must be submitted electronically via Paper Submission site. Please login and go to your home page on Papercept to get access to the Papercept Conference and Journal Management System. Click on your accepted paper to see the corresponding configuration page. Then use the IEEE Copyright Submission button and follow all next steps to sign the copyright electronically.
- Upload the final manuscript
Using your profile on EDAS upload the certified PDF from step 2 into EDAS.