What is ANZSCON?
ANZSCON is the Australia New Zealand Student and Young Professionals Congress. Being a unique event of its kind, it brings together the leadership from 10 sections across Australia and New Zealand, as well as two Regional Councils.
ANZSCON is an event where young engineering students and young professionals meet and engage to familiarize with trends in science and technology, discuss present and future engineering challenges, develop new skills and share technical, social and professional experiences.
Who can attend?
What can I get from attending ANZSCON?
ANZSCON 2022 presents excellent opportunities for you to:
- Network with other leaders to develop professionals and personal relationships
- Meet and engage with student leaders, young professionals, several top IEEE leaders
- Learn to create a culture of leadership and innovation
- Engage and deliver relevancy to your professional peers and relevant audiences
- Learn technology trends and personal development tools for swift career growth
- Share your success stories with your peers and influence the community and leadership
- Participate in competitions to showcase your engineering projects/research to wide audiences
- Learn and engage with life-shaping IEEE initiatives to develop your career and to engage with your community