Call for Papers
Download the Full Call for Papers.
Prospective authors are invited to submit a 100-word abstract and a draft version of their paper for consideration for oral or poster presentation. All submissions will be considered by the technical program committee for either an oral presentation or a poster presentation. If an author only wishes his/her paper to be considered for the poster session, please indicate this during submission. All accepted submissions (including posters), require a full author registration. An author may register one paper or poster with his/her main registration and each additional accepted submission will cost an additional $150. Note: All authors need to have full registration to attend and present a paper, even if another coauthor has registered a shared paper as an additional submission.
Please indicate if submitting for NAECON Autonomy Grand Challenge or just the Autonomy Session (AES Focused Session), if appropriate. Acceptable format for final paper submission is: PDF (IEEE Xplore compatible PDF). Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to advance registration of at least one of the listed authors, and presentation of the paper. Authors should obtain company and government clearances prior to submission of papers. IEEE copy right release forms are required with the final camera-ready paper. All papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee. They will be judged with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance. Nominations will be solicited for the D.W. Repperger Best Paper Award.
NAECON 2020 Track Areas:
AES Focused Sessions:
- Aerospace Power Systems and Power Electronics (Chairs: Bang Tsao and Dong Cao, University of Dayton)
- Autonomous Systems (Chairs: Todd Jenkins, Air Force Research Laboratory and Chris Stewart, The Ohio State University)
- Integrated Photonics (Chairs: Nicholaos Limberopoulos, Air Force Research Laboratory and Paul McManamon, University of Dayton)
- Radar, Tomography and RF sensing (Chairs: Brian Rigling, Wright State University and Andrew Bogle, University of Dayton)
- Machine Learning, Guidance and Control (Chairs: Trevor Bihl, Air Force Research Laboratory, Tim Machin, Air Force Institute of Technology and Jay Wilhelm, Ohio University)
- Terahertz and Millimeter Wave Devices (Chairs: Dr. Elliott Brown, Wright State University and Kubilay Sertel, The Ohio State University)
- Cybersecurity and Trusted Systems (Chairs: Nicholas Kovach, Air Force Research Laboratory and Randy Geiger, Iowa State University)
CAS Focused Sessions:
- Efficient Algorithm Acceleration for Onboard Sensor Processing (Chairs: Kerry Hill, Air Force Research Laboratory and Marc Hoffman, Air Force Research Laboratory)
- Emerging Electronics and Microsystems (Chairs: Soumyajit Mandal, University of Florida and Vamsy Chodavarapu, University of Dayton)
- Digital Signal and Image Processing (Chairs: Bradley Ratliff, University of Dayton and Barath Narayanan, University of Dayton Research Institute)
- Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (Chairs: Anca Ralescu, University of Cincinnati and Temesgen Kebede, Air Force Research Laboratory)
- Quantum Enabling Technologies and Complex RF Signal Processng (Chairs: Robert Ewing, AFRL, Charles Cerny, AFRL)
- Sensor Fusion (Chairs: Eric Blasch, AFOSR and Jia Li, Oakland University)
Submission instructions coming soon.
|Notification of Acceptance||6/1/2020|
|Submission of Camera Ready Paper||8/15/2020|
|Author/Presenter Registration Deadline||6/15/2020|
|Early Registration Deadline||7/9/2020|
|Regular Registration||Through 7/24/2020|
For Public Affairs (Government Papers)
*Abstract submissions by the CFP deadline are for internal review only and are not considered for public release at that time
**Please allow 45 days for PA approvals