March 17-20, 2020, Hammamet-Tunisia
CALL FOR PAPERS
On behalf of the entire 2020 Local Committee, we would like to invite you to Hammamet, Tunisia, for the “4th International Conference on Advanced Systemand Emergent Technologies” (IC_ASET’2020) to be held March 17-20, 2020. The purpose of the IC_ASET Conference is to bring together researchers, engineers, educators, manufacturers, practitioners, students, and customers from all over the world to share and discuss advances and developments in electrical engineering research and applications. The IC_ASET Executive and Local Committees take great pride in providing a high-quality conference while keeping registration and participation costs reasonable. The IC_ASET also sponsors several social activities during the conference. Please check out our Conference website for more information:
After the successes of the previous editions of IC_ASET in 2017, 2018, and 2019, we are now organizing the 4th IC_ASET on March 17-20, 2020 to continue promoting and disseminating the knowledge concerning advances and developments in electrical engineering and emerging technologies. It is therefore aimed at assisting researchers, scientists, students, manufacturers, companies, communities, agencies, associations and societies to keep abreast on new developments in their specialist fields. The success of the IC_ASET conference is built upon high quality papers, personal recognition, mentoring, and social networking.
It is also an opportunity for researchers working on specific topics to improve their work by organizing special sessions as part of the conference. Invited sessions in other areas are solicited and emailed to Prof. Abdessattar Ben Amor at: email@example.com, to be considered by the Technical Committee.
BASIC SUBMISSION RULES
– All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
– Submissions MUST be original, unpublished, and not submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere.
– Submissions will be peer-reviewed for originality, technical quality and presentation.
– Each paper shouldhave at least 4 pages but not more than 6 pages.
– The final version of the paper must be prepared in IEEE template.
Registration is open and well underway. From one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Hammamet, Tunisia – Astonishing by Nature, we welcome you to the 2020 IC_ASET Conference and hope you discover as we have – there’s no place like Hammamet. Please feel free to forward this call for papers to your students and colleagues whom may be interested in participating. We look forward to seeing you here.
AREAS OF INTEREST
The coverage of the Conference includes the following areas, but not limited to:
- Automatic Control Systems
- Communication Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Robotics and Automation
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Power Electronics and Power Systems
- Signal and Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence and IoT
- Materials for Electrical Engineering
- Nabila DHAHBI, Carthage University
- Mohammed El Amine SLAMA, Cardiff University
CALL FOR INVITED SESSIONS
Invited session proposals in the above and other areas are also solicited and have to be submitted by sending email to Prof. Abdessattar Ben Amor (firstname.lastname@example.org). Proposals will be then reviewed by the committee.
INNOVATION IN UNDERGRADUATE CONTROLS EDUCATIONAT HOWARD UNIVERSITY
Ahmed Rubaai, Fellow IEEE
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department Howard University, Washington, DC, USA
For further details about the event, please contact the following:
- IC_ASET’2020 General Chair: Prof. Abdessattar BEN AMOR, <email@example.com>
- IC_ASET’2020 IPC Chair: Prof. Ahmed RUBAAI, <firstname.lastname@example.org>