April 29 to May 1st, 2023
The “International Conference on Advanced Systems and Emergent Technologies” (IC_ASET) is an annual International Conference, organized by the ASET Association, (Association des Spécialistes Electriciens de Tunisie) which is the Tunisian National Member Organization (NMO) of IFAC.
ASET Association, IEEE Tunisia Section, and IEEE Tunisia Section CS Chapter are the financial Sponsors of the current edition of the conference.
“2023 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Systems and Emergent Technologies” is leaned on the success of IC_ASET’2022, IC_ASET’2020, IC_ASET’2019, IC_ASET’2018, and IC_ASET’2017, and aims to bring together researchers, academics, and practitioners to share scientific and technological advances and to provide broad coverage of foundational research in the multidisciplinary field of Electrical Engineering and related Emergent Technologies.
IC_ASET’2023 will be held in Hammamet–Tunisia, from April 29 to May 1st, 2023. This event will feature presentations by researchers and experts from the international community, including keynote speakers, invited sessions, and tutorials. It covers a wide spectrum of topics, connected with the electrical engineering domains and new technology developments, ranging from theory to practice, in terms of methodology, design, implementation, testing tools and use cases.
Basic Submission Rules
- All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
- Submissions MUST be original, unpublished, and not submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere
- Submissions will be peer-reviewed for originality, technical quality and presentation.
- Each paper should have at least 5 full pages but not more than 6 pages.
- The final version of the paper must be prepared in IEEE template.
Registration is open and well underway. From one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Hammamet-Tunisia astonishing by Nature, we welcome you to the IC_ASET’2023 Conference and hope you discover as we have – there’s no place like Hammamet. Please feel free to forward this call for papers to your students and colleagues whom may be interested in participating. We look forward to seeing you here.
Areas of Interest
The coverage of the Conference includes the following areas, but not limited to:
- Automatic Control Systems
- Communication Engineering
- Embedded Systems and IoT
- Robotics and Automation
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Power Electronics and Power Systems
- Signal and Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
Call for Invited Sessions
Invited session proposals in the above and other areas are also solicited and have to be submitted by sending email to Prof. Abdessattar Ben Amor (firstname.lastname@example.org). Proposals will be then reviewed by the committee.
For further details about the event, please contact the following:
- IC_ASET’2022 General Chair: Prof. Abdessattar BEN AMOR, <email@example.com>
- IC_ASET’2022 IPC Chair: Prof. Ahmed RUBAAI, <firstname.lastname@example.org>