The organizing committee of the IEEE DMC promises that this conference will be an excellent opportunity for networking, technical learning, and cross pollination of ideas. We will give our best to make this conference a watermark moment for the power electronics society.
Conference topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
TRACK #1: DESIGN AUTOMATION for COMPONENT DESIGN in POWER ELECTRONICS
- Magnetics design optimization
- New device models
- Model order reduction
- Automatic testing and verification techniques
- Optimization techniques
TRACK #2: DESIGN AUTOMATION for SYSTEM DESIGN and ANALYSIS in POWER ELECTRONICS
- Automated design of power electronics systems
- Automated circuit and layout synthesis
- Optimization techniques
- Design space exploration
- Hardware and Power in the Loop
- Digital Twin
- Considerations of lifetime prediction
TRACK #3: CYBERSECURITY APPLICATIONS in POWER ELECTRONICS
- Firmware compromise detection and integrity verification
- Cyber‐physical attacks and approaches for hardware hardening
- Integration of hardware‐ and software‐based hardening solutions
- Device-level and system-level cybersecurity challenges and solutions
- Resilient power electronic control
- Testbeds for investigation of cyber-security incidents and mitigation schemes
TRACK #4: AI / ML and DATA-DRIVEN TECHNIQUES for POWER ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS
- Artificial Intelligence in the power electronics control
- Estimation and maintenance of power electronics systems
- Condition monitoring, Anomaly Detection and Fault Diagnosis
Digest Submission: Prospective authors are requested to submit a single column, single spaced digest no longer than five (5) pages summarizing the proposed paper. The digest will address the problem, the major results and its contribution in comparison with previous research works. It should include key equations, figures, tables, and references as appropriate, but no author names or affiliations. Digests not conforming to these requirements will be rejected without review. All digests will go through a double-blind peer review process to ensure a confidential and fair review. The papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Please refer to the conference website for a detailed list of technical topics and the digest submission method.
To submit a digest please make use of the following template:
The IEEE DMC Organizing Committee would like to thank you for your trust, participation, enthusiasm and overall energy that helped to drive us to make this first step towards a prestigious conference of strategic importance for the Power Electronics Society.
To pave the way to the conference a series of web seminars is offered by PELS. Each month a webinar presenting a different topic from the field of design methodologies until we meet at the DMC 2021 in Bath.