Digest proposals are now being accepted. Digests must be submitted through the Digest Submission Portal by no later than February 1, 2021. Prospective authors are requested to submit a digest with content no longer than two (2) pages. One more page (3rd page) is allowed to provide only reference lists if needed. The format of the digest should be single column, single-spaced, summarizing the proposed paper. The digest should include key equations, figures, tables and references as appropriate, but no author names or affiliations. Digests not conforming to these requirements will be rejected without review. The digests must clearly state the objectives of the work, its significance in advancing the state of the art, and the methods and specific results in enough detail. All digests will go through a double-blind peer review process to ensure confidentiality and fair review. Please refer to the conference website for a detailed list of technical topics and the digest submission method.
Requirements Recap – Make sure:
- the digest does not include any names or affiliations of the authors
- the digest has a maximum file size of eight megabytes (8 MB)
- the digest is at most two (2) pages long
- the digest has a one inch (1″) margin
- the digest has a single column
- the digest uses single line spacing
- the digest uses fonts that are at least 11pt (12pt is preferred)
Please contact Technical Program Chairs or ICDCM2021@gmail.com with any questions.
Digest submission portal is now open.