Call for Tutorials
The ICDCM organizing committee invites proposals for tutorials to be presented at ICDCM. The organizing committee is particularly interested in tutorials that are of value to the practicing engineer and researchers with an emphasis on solutions to practical problems. Tutorials are solicited on any subject pertaining to the scope of the conference that includes, but is not limited to, the major topics listed below.
- LV, MV and HV DC Grid Architecture, Operation, Modeling, Control, Stability
- Circuit breaker and protection
- Power converters and dc transformers
- Reliability, Safety, EMC, Insulation for DC system
- Medium voltage engineering
- Transportation electrification (ships, aircrafts, ground vehicles)
- Renewable energy systems, dc microgrid, energy-storage integration
- DC Technologies in telecommunication and data centers, smart homes and buildings
Please submit one-page proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with Title of Tutorial, Abstract (no more than 500 words), Outline of Tutorial, Lead Instructor, and Bios.
Proposal Submission: Feb 1st, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: April 15th, 2021