Smart Cities Solutions for New Challenges, Including a Pandemic
28 September – 1 October 2020 – Virtual Conference
The IEEE International Smart Cities Conference is the flagship IEEE Smart Cities event which brings together practitioners, city policymakers & administrators, infrastructure operators, industry representatives and researchers to present technologies and applications, share their experiences & views with current and future Smart Cities applications. The conference includes keynote and panel session discussions, tutorials given by experts on state-of-the-art topics, and special sessions on emerging topics with the aim of complementing the regular program.
This event is financially sponsored by IEEE Smart Cities with Technical Co-Sponsorship being provided by the IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society.
About IEEE Smart Cities
IEEE Smart Cities Partners
The following IEEE Organizational Units are supporting IEEE Smart Cities activities.
- IEEE Communications Society
- IEEE Control Systems Society
- IEEE Industry Applications Society
- IEEE Power & Energy Society
- IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society
- Council on Electronic Automation Design
What is the IEEE Smart Cities
IEEE Smart Cities brings together IEEE’s broad array of technical societies and organizations to advance the state of the art for smart city technologies for the benefit of society and to set the global standard in this regard by serving as a neutral broker of information amongst industry, academic, and government stakeholders.
The mission of the IEEE Smart Cities is:
1. To be recognized as the authoritative voice and leading source of credible technical information and educational content within the scope of smart cities identified below.
2. To facilitate and promote both the collaborative and individual work of its Member Societies regarding smart city technology.