Call for Papers
Download the Call for Papers.
Prospective authors are invited to submit a 50-word abstract AND a draft paper for consideration for oral or poster presentation. All submissions will be considered by the technical program committee for either an oral presentation or a poster presentation. If an author only wishes his/her paper to be considered for the poster session, please indicate this during submission. All accepted submissions (including posters), require a full author registration. An author may register one paper or poster with his/her main registration and each additional accepted submission will cost an additional $100. Note: All authors need to have full registration to attend and present a paper, even if another coauthor has registered a shared paper as an additional submission.
Please indicate if submitting for NAECON Autonomy Grand Challenge. Acceptable format for final paper submission is: PDF (IEEE Xplore compatible PDF). Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEEXplore, subject to advance registration of at least one of the listed authors, presentation of the paper and submission of the final acceptable manuscript by the deadline. Authors should obtain company and government clearances prior to submission of final manuscript. IEEE copyright release forms are required with the final camera-ready paper. All papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee. They will be judged with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance. Nominations will be solicited for the D.W. Repperger Best Paper Award.
NAECON 2019 Track Areas:
AES Focused Sessions:
- Aerospace Power Systems and Avionics (Chairs: Zhenhua Jiang, UDRI, Daniel Schweikhart, AFRL)
- Autonomy (Chairs: Todd Jenkins, AFRL and Chris Stewart, OSU)
- Photonics Devices and Systems (Chairs: Nicholoas Limberopoulos, AFRL, Paul McManamon, UD and Excite Technology)
- Radar, Tomography and RF sensing (Chairs: Brian Rigling, Wright State University and Bob Penno, UD)
- Cybersecurity and Trusted Systems (Chairs: Rob Williams, Discovery Lab Global, Randy Geiger, Iowa State and Nicholas Kovach, AFRL)
- Machine Learning, Guidance and Control (Chairs: Gary Lamont, AFIT, Trevor Bihl, AFRL and Matthew Sambora, AFLCMC)
- Terahertz and Millimeter Wave Devices (Chairs: Elliott Brown, Wright State University, Kubilay Sertel, The Ohio State University)
CAS Focused Sessions:
- Analog Devices and Processing (Chair: Dr. Jose Siva-Martinez, Texas A&M)
- Low SWaP Sensor Processing (Chairs: Kerry Hill and Marc Hoffman, AFRL)
- Emerging Electronics and Microsystems (Chairs: Soumyajit Mandal, Case Western Reserve University, and Vamsy Chodavarapu, UD)
- Digital Signal and Image Processing (Chairs: Keigo Hirakawa and Russell Hardie, UD)
- Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (Chairs: Nilesh Powar, UDRI and Tarek Taha, UD)
Industry Demo Sessions (Friday, July 19th)
- (Chairs: Annie Shen, Mike Deis, OU: Russ Research Center Facility)
See the Information for Authors page for detailed submission instructions.
|Abstract/Draft Paper Due*||3/31/2019|
|Notification of Acceptance||5/15/2019|
|Submission of Camera Ready Paper||8/16/2019|
|Author/Presenter Registration Deadline||5/31/2019|
|Early Registration Deadline||6/24/2019|
|Regular Registration||Through 7/19/2019|
For Public Affairs (Government Papers)
*Abstract and draft paper submissions by the CFP deadline are for internal review only and are not considered for public release at that time
**Please allow 45 days for PA approvals