Information for presenters are available in the dedicated page: presenter information
Final paper submission
If you submitted a IEEE PES Transactions Paper, you do not need to do anything more.
If you submitted a Regular/Student paper, and it has been accepted, reviewers comments have been included at the bottom of the acceptance email. Please carefully consider these comments when preparing the final manuscript.
We would like to ask that you ensure you check the following details before uploading your final paper.
Please note that the paper must strictly adhere to PES formatting requirements for Conference Papers (please read instructions).
Specific IEEE conference templates are provided below (Word, Latex).
Please use the indicated files and avoid using templates located elsewhere: failure to follow the following templates may result in your paper not being published in IEEE Xplore.
In particular please check carefully the following items:
- The paper must not exceed 6 pages in length.
- Page size: US letter (do not change margins)
- Font size: 10pt
- Authors and affiliations format (group authors with the same affiliation)
- Spacing between paragraphs and indentation
- Avoid using “ALL CAPS” in title, while in section headings “SMALL CAPS” is correct, “ALL CAPS” is wrong
- Reference list formatting
In case of any doubts, please refer to PES Sample Conference Paper (PDF) and guidelines for preparing Conference papers for PES (part 4b).
Your final manuscript be converted to PDF and checked for compatibility using the IEEE PDF eXpress service. The conference ID is 42087X.
THESE GUIDELINES MUST BE FOLLOWED to ensure your paper is suitable for upload to IEEE Xplore following the conference: failure to follow the template may result in your paper not being published in IEEE Xplore.
Once this is completed, please complete the following steps no later than 8 April 2019:
- Visit the OpenConf submission site.
- Click <Upload File> and use your previous submission ID and password to upload your IEEE PDF eXpress validated file (PID#######.pdf).
- In case your title/author list has been changed, please update paper information by using the <Edit Submission> link on the OpenConf submission page before the IEEE Copyright Form submission.
- (only for Student paper: please click <Edit submission> on the OpenConf submission page to check that “Student” is correctly indicated in the field <Position/Title:> for each student author of the paper)
- Click <Submit Copyright> on the OpenConf submission page to complete the IEEE Copyright Form: use your previous submission ID and password.
If you do not receive any notification e-mail after the final manuscript submission, please check the uploaded file by using the <View File> link on the OpenConf submission page.
- At least one author of each accepted conference paper or Transactions paper for presentation must register for the meeting.
- Conference papers, or Transactions paper abstracts, will not be released for publication in the IEEE PowerTech 2019 Proceedings or scheduled for presentation unless the fee is paid: the corresponding registration fee must be paid by the early-bird deadline: May 10, 2019.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference