Call for Student Volunteers
We are looking for motivated students that can support us with the execution of our conference. You will receive insight into current research topics, can network with researchers and companies and have backstage access.
As student volunteers you are responsible for a smooth process during the conference. Your activities will include among other things:
- Support at the reception of the conference
- Preparation and technical supervision of the conference rooms during the sessions
- Answering organizational questions of speakers and guests
- Support during the social events of the conference
- As well as further support of the organizational team
Therefore you should be on-site in Aachen from Tuesday the 23.07.2019 (midday) to Friday 26.07.2019 (afternoon). The working hours during the entire conference will be around 18 hours.
What´s in it for you?
We offer you the free access to the entire conference and the conference documents. If you are not actively working you can take part by listening to the talks and participating in the workshops and discussions and establish contacts with professionals.
To participate as a student volunteer at the ProComm2019 please fill in our application form (https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/X7BHN3H ) until the 19.05.2019. You will receive an answer promptly 😊.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Lea (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to you!