EUSFLAT Student Grants
The EUSFLAT Society awards a number of Student Grants designed to partially covering expenses for taking part in the conference.
Student Grants cover student registration fees.
More information about the EUSFLAT Student Grants Program, selection criteria, and a list of the previous grant holders can be seen on the EUSFLAT web page (https://eusflat.org/members-grants-program.html).
The candidate must be a PhD student. She/he must be an author or co-author and the presenter of an accepted paper, and she/he must be registered as an EUSFLAT student member (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) at the time of application (https://eusflat.org/Identity/Account/Login).
How to apply
An application is composed of:
- the applicant EUSFLAT membership number (valid at the time of application)
- University and country of the applicant, and name of the PhD supervisor (EUSFLAT ID if applicable)
- the time since previous EUSFLAT grant (if applicable)
- the title and the full list of authors of the accepted paper
- the referee reports on the paper
The above information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for sending an application is the Camera-ready paper submission deadline
Notification of acceptance: applicants will be notified within two weeks of the application deadline.
For any request, contact email@example.com