Call for Posters
At LAEDC 2022 you can submit short papers for its poster session. Posters offers the opportunity to present research work in progress to experts and receive valuable feedback. The session encourages networking and discussion among peers, which may lead to possible collaborative efforts in the region. Please let the EDS community know about your work and take part of a vibrant academic network.
Submitted works will be judged based on their originality, methodological quality and obtained preliminary results. Furthermore, accepted works will be included in a special volume of the journal Tecnología en Marcha (Check LAEDC 2021 edition in https://revistas.tec.ac.cr/index.php/tec_marcha/issue/view/596), indexed in Scielo and a 5 minutes video presentation must be prepared presenting your poster.
- All electron-based devices
- Semiconductor-, MEMS- and Nanotechnologies
- Packaging, 3D integration
- Sensors and actuators
- Display technology
- Modeling and simulation
- Reliability and yield
- Device characterization
- Humanitarian Projects
- Biomedical Devices
- Circuit-device interaction
- Novel materials and process modules
- Technology roadmaps
- Electron device engineering education
- Electron device outreach
- Optoelectronics, photovoltaic and photonic devices and systems
- STEAM Initiatives
- Energy harvesting
- Submit your short paper or abstract via EasyChair https://easychair.org/cfp/LAEDC-2022 with the subject name as “Poster: Full-title”
- Short-Paper should be presented following the IEEE Transactions format for Conference Proceedings https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Short-Paper must not exceed 2 pages in length.
- Do not number your pages.
- Each reference cited must have a complete list of authors (no et al.), complete titles, first and last pages numbers, month and year.
- Do not include authors’ bios and photos.
- Best Short-Paper will receive an award.
- Scholarships will be available for R9 students.
- Poster can be presented using the suggested template below or your own. But the conference logo and information should be included as shown in the template.
EDS Financial Support for R9 Students
Thanks to the generous support of the IEEE Electron Devices Society, we are offering financial support for local expenses of the conference to Region 9 students who have been accepted with a paper or poster for LAEDC 2022.
- Have an accepted Poster for LAEDC 2022.
- Be an IEEE or EDS member from Region 9.
- Be an undergraduate o masters student.
- Send an email to email@example.com.