ISV NEW TALENT PROGRAM - HOW TO APPLY?
This is your opportunity to “make the case” for ISV to modestly support your:
- Purchase of a 4 day data plan to enable attendance to all the virtual conference proceedings.
- Attend PAC tutorials.
- Assist with access to electricity and power tokens for the conference period.
For the New Talents
The application package consists of:
- Completed application material with signed release form and three essays
- Professional resume
- One reference letter scanned, with contact information from past or current professional supervisor or mentor
- Scanned official transcript of highest level of education achieved and/or currently in progress
New Applicants/ Talents are to apply online. Kindly complete this form.
The submission deadline is July 4th, 2021.
The successful applicants will be notified of the results by July 30th, 2021. Incomplete or late application materials will not be considered. Selection decision is final, there is no appeal process.
What does the program include?
- Participation in all group Smart Village workshops, events and activities
- An opportunity to pitch your project ideation to the IEEE and ISV Leadership
- An opportunity to participate in the Meet the Entrepreneur competition.
- Visibility to key power industry stakeholders
- Insights into latest renewable energy technologies and market access initiatives
- Insights into financing opportunities and fundraising avenues.
For the Old Friends:
An Old friend is anyone who has participated in ISVx activities in the past.
Are you planning to join us virtually? Although you will be registering directly with the conference, we would like to update our database and would appreciate your completing a simplified Old Friends form. At the end of the form, you will be provided an opportunity to request modest financial support (see above New Talents).
- Please apply by completing this form.
- If you are participating in the “Meet the Entrepreneur” video competition, you must be registered to the conference and complete a New Talent or Old Friend form.
- If you would like to view and vote on “Meet the Entrepreneur” video submissions, you must be registered to the conference.
- Remember, joining us virtually will also provide you a rare opportunity to present your potential project proposal to ISV leadership for funding consideration. Participating virtually affords you a very unique chance to showcase your project across ISV leadership all at one time.
Final Step for Application Process
Upon the approval of the applications, applicants both New Talents and Old Friends are required to fill this form to request for fund reimbursement.