Enabling immersive audio-visual experiences for the benefit of people and industries
IEEE MMSP 2020 will be held on September 21-23, 2020 in the vibrant city of Tampere, Finland. Tampere is known for its active science and business community, nice location on a scenic spot between two great lakes, and world-class services for its citizens and visitors. It is a lively city, which welcomes millions of congress goers every year. Tampere is easily reachable by air, train and car and offers excellent hosting for any budget.
The workshop is 22nd in the series, organized by the Multimedia Signal Processing Technical Committee of the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS), with the aim to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry, passionate about multimedia signal processing, to share their knowledge, exchange ideas, explore future research directions and network.
Welcome to Tampere!
Welcome to MMSP2020!
- 01, April, 2020 – Special Session / Workshop proposal / Grand challenge proposal submission
- 10 May, 2020 – Regular paper submission
- 05 July, 2020 – Notification of paper acceptance
- 26 July, 2020 – Camera-ready paper submission
- 23 August, 2020 – Demo paper submission