Enabling immersive audio-visual experiences for the benefit of people and industries
IEEE MMSP 2020 will be held on September 21-23, 2020. The workshop will be organised as a fully virtual event. MMSP 2020 is 22nd in the series, organized by the Multimedia Signal Processing Technical Committee of the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS), with the aim to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry, passionate about multimedia signal processing, to share their knowledge, exchange ideas, explore future research directions and network.
Welcome to Tampere, Virtually for now!
Welcome to MMSP2020!
- Closed – Workshop proposal / Grand challenge proposal submission
- Closed – Special Session proposal
- 14 June, 2020 – Regular & Special Session paper submission
- 27 July, 2020 – Notification of paper acceptance
- 16 August, 2020 – Camera-ready paper submission
- 23 August, 2020 – Demo paper submission