Student Grant Program
Thanks to the sponsorship of the American Physical Society-Division of Physics of Beams (APS-DPB), a certain number of grants will be offered to students in the field of Accelerator Science and Technology to attend NAPAC22.
The grants include a waiver of registration fees and a per diem allowance to be used toward lodging and food while attending the conference. Students pursuing Doctoral, Masters or Bachelors degrees may apply.
Non-U.S. students must apply for a business visa or reimbursement will not be made.
Students are selected for awards based on the level of education (Doctoral, Masters or Bachelors), relevance of the student’s research to the field, whether the student is the primary author of a contribution to the conference, and reference letter. Preference will be given to students pursuing post-graduate degrees and, all things being equal, to students who have not attended previous particle accelerator conferences.
It is understood that grant recipients will present their work during one Poster Session, submit a contribution to the proceedings by Monday, August 1, 2022 and volunteer to act as Scientific Secretaries during one or two sessions.
To be considered for financial support, you must submit by 3 June 2022:
- Submit an abstract via the link SPMS abstracts
- Register as a student using the student registration, indicated by selecting the Yes radio button that you are applying for financial support;
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments:
- Certificate of degree (current transcript or official email from registrar’s office)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from your supervisor or group leader
- Abstract including title and a main classification
Successful applicants will be notified by: 22 June 2022.
and are required to respond with a formal confirmation by: 29 June 2022.
Questions? Please e-mail email@example.com