- Project Management, Taught by Mathias Georgson Petren and Sandra Biedron.
- Systems Engineering, Taught by Mathias Georgson Petren and Sandra Biedron.
The Importance of Data, High-Performance Computing, and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning:
- HPC Overview, D. Martin, (Argonne) – 30 minutes
- Workflows, C. Sweeney (LANL) – 30 minutes
- AI/ML, A. Edelen (SLAC) – 30 minutes
- Community discussion/Audience questions – 30 minutes
Radiasoft Workshop – Magnets to ML to Light Sources: Designing from the Browser with Sirepo.
- Jon Edelen
- Ryan Roussel
- Boaz Nash
- Accelerator Science and Technology via Inventive Principles of TRIZ, A. Seryi (JLAB)
- Accelerator Computation: Fast, Cheap, and Easy, J. Cary (Tech-X)
Accelerators for Quantum Technologies:
- SRF-based Accelerator Technologies for Quantum, A. Romanenko – 35 minutes
- Large Ion Traps for Quantum Information Systems, K. Brown – 35 minutes
- Examples of AI/ML enabled by HPCs in design applied to a QIS, S. Sosa – 20 minutes
- Panel discussion and audience questions – 20 minutes
Bayesian algorithms for practical accelerator control and adaptive machine learning for time varying systems.
- R. Roussel (SLAC)
- A. Scheinker (LANL)