Tourism, Restaurants and Other Hotel Services
- Kenya enjoys a tropical climate making our touristic sites (Coast, Nairobi Region, Central Kenya, Lake Victoria, Southern Kenya, and Wildlife parks) all year round and very safe.
- Kenya is a popular tourism destination year round with diverse attractions ranging from safaris, the white sandy beaches of the coast ,scenic landscapes, memorable mountain expeditions to the wide array of wildlife and flora
- Kenya has 60 national parks and reserves, all with abundant wildlife
- The scenery of Kenya is unique from the Great Rift Valley to the snow-caped Mount Kenya which straddles the equator
- Nairobi is also the only city in the world that boasts of a National Park within its proximity.
- African, Western and Oriental cuisine are all available in many Nairobi restaurants. The world-famous Carnivore Restaurant is one of the most popular entertainment spots offering game meat and live entertainment as Nairobi a growing social scene with a wide range of clubs, pubs and sports bars catering to all clientele
- When dining in Kenya, leaving a tip is voluntary but considered courteous. The same applies to tipping hotel porters
[separator title=”” icon=”” style=”narrow” color=”” top=”” ][/separator]
For any queries regarding registration for the conference, travel and accommodation, please contact the Registration and International Liaison Team at email@example.com